Abbreviation: TWIS (J. F. Christ, 1947)
Word length: 9.271 (C. E. Lauterbach, 1960)
First published: Strand Magazine, December 1891
- Along with Isa Whitney, who else does Watson find in the opium den?
- What article of Neville St. Clair’s clothing was missing from the room?
- What was found in the pockets of Neville’s coat?
- Why was Neville’s wife suddenly convinced that her husband was still alive?
- Who does Hugh Boone turn out to be?
Discover Stories Online
- Annotations by Rod Mollise
- Hounds Summary of The Man with the Twisted Lip
- Opium and Empire in Victorian Britain
- Opium FAQ
- Sidney Paget's illustrations for this story
- Story summary from McMurdo's Camp
- The Sherlock Holmes Experience (vook.com)
- WikiMedia content